Philippians 3:1-9

99% sounds pretty good until you ask what makes up the other 1%. A small portion of poison is enough to corrupt even the best of drinks, and a small amount of heresy can sink a soul. A real danger for every professing Christian is to have a tainted doctrine. Is your Gospel 100% pure?